Twin Vision’s Privacy Statement
This policy is written in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communication regulations 2003 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. If you have any questions about it, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any comments or questions about this statement please contact email@example.com
By continuing to use our website www.twinvisionphoto.co.uk you are agreeing to the processing of your personal information in accordance with this privacy statement.
What information do we collect?
|Purpose||Data (key elements)||Basis|
|Enquiring about our organisation and its work||Name, email, message||Legitimate interests – it is necessary for us to read and store your message so that we can respond in the way that you would expect.|
|Subscribing to email updates about our work||Name, email||Consent – you have given your active consent.|
|Making a donation||Name, email, address, payment information||Legitimate interests – this information is necessary for us to fulfill your intention of donating money and your expectation of receiving a confirmation message.|
|Website functionality||Website activity collected through cookies||Legitimate interests – it is necessary for us to store a small amount of information, usually through cookies, to deliver functionality that you would expect, such as remembering the contents of your order before you have fully completed the process.|
|App Functionality||None collected without consent||Twin Vision does not ask for or collect any information from app users, UNLESS specifically requested with parental consent.|
Personal information is any information that can be used to identify you. For example, it can include information such as your name, date of birth, email address, postal address, telephone number, fax number and credit/debit card details, as well as information relating to your health or personal circumstances.
We collect personal information from you when you ask about our activities, order products and / or services from us (such as educational projects, films or photographs), make a donation to us, fundraise for Twin Vision, or otherwise give us personal information.
We may also obtain personal information about you from other sources, such as if a family member or partner contacts us on your behalf, or if a partner or fundraiser passes on your details to us. We may also combine your personal information with other information we collect from third parties – such as partners or funders.
How we use your data
We will only use your data in a manner that is appropriate considering the basis on which that data was collected, as set out in the table at the top of this policy.
For example, we may use your personal information to:
- reply to enquiries you send to us;
- handle donations or other transactions that you initiate;
- where you have specifically agreed to this, send you marketing communications by email relating to our work which we think may be of interest to you.
Twin Vision treats your contact with us as confidential unless there is a risk of serious harm or abuse to you or someone else. In this instance, we may have to pass this information onto a third party such as the emergency services.
How do we use your information?
We use your information in the ways set out below.
- We use your personal information to give you the information, support, services, or products you ask for.
- We use your information to gain a full understanding of your situation so we can develop and offer you the best possible personalised services.
- We use your information for internal administrative purposes (such as our accounting and records), and to let you know about changes to our services or policies.
- We use your information to fulfil our regulatory obligations in relation to the payments and donations we receive.
- We use your information to carry out statistical analysis, system testing and research to help us review, develop and improve the products and services we offer.
- We may use your information to send you communications about our work and how you can help us to help you, for example, information about our projects, volunteering and fundraising activities, where you have agreed. We will always ask you for consent to do this and you will have the option to choose how you would like to be contacted (e.g. by phone, post, email or text). If you change your mind at any time you can let us know via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may combine your information with other information (for example, from public records or on social media). We do this to help us determine whether and in what ways you might be interested in helping us or getting involved in our activities.
- We use your personal information to look into, and respond to, complaints, legal claims or other issues.
- We use your personal information to claim Gift Aid on your donations.
- We use your information to prevent fraud and money laundering.
- We may also use your personal information for other purposes which we specifically notify you about and, where appropriate, obtain your consent.
Who do we share your information with?
We will not sell your details to any third parties. We may sometimes share your information with our trusted service providers, funders or partners. This sharing of information will have been agreed through a consent form signed during project/service activities and can be withdrawn at any time. (Please refer to our consent forms)
We may share information with our financial and legal advisers for the purposes of obtaining advice and protecting our legal rights. We will ensure that a sufficient guarantee of their security measures is in place, as well as a written contract to confirm this.
Twin Vision or our partners or clients are responsible for collecting your personal information. When we collect your personal information we use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access. However, no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. As a result, while we try to protect your personal information, Twin Vision cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us online and you do so at your own risk.
Information we receive from other sources and other people’s information
In order to offer appropriate services, we may be provided with information about our participants from project partners, participants or family members. This may relate to access needs, illness/conditions / personal circumstances in which it is deemed beneficial for the Twin Vision team to understand more about their participants and offer a better service. This information would be shared with the appropriate Twin Vision staff only.
If you provide us with someone else’s personal details (for example for project purposes or for the services that we are offering such as a project with bereaved participants or critically or terminally ill participants) you must have that person’s consent or the consent of their parent / guardian / next of kin, as appropriate, to provide us with their details.
Twin Vision’s website may include links to other sites, not owned or managed by us. We cannot be held responsible for the privacy of information collected by websites not managed by us.
If you’re 16 or under
If you’re aged 16 or under or a vulnerable adult, you must get your parent/guardian’s permission before you provide any personal information onTwin Vision’s website or apps.
If you are aged 16 or under or a vulnerable adult we obtain your parent/guardian’s permission for use of any personal information – including visual documentation – during any project activities or provision of services.
Accessing and updating your personal information
You can request access to any information we hold about you by contacting email@example.com for the attention of the Charity Director.
Equally, please let us know of any changes to ensure are records are accurate.
You have the right to request erasure, the right to restrict processing, the right to data portability and the right to object, your request(s) should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of the Charity Director. We can also provide a full copy of our data protection policy upon request.
You have the right to change your mind about consent at any time and can let us know via email to email@example.com, by calling 0151 324 2304 or by writing to:Twin Vision, St Anne’s Catholic Primary School, Overbuy Street, Liverpool, L7 3HJ. We will complete all requests within 14 days of receipt.
If we have your consent to contact you, we will only contact you relating to the products/services we offered you that we can reasonably assume you might benefit from knowing about or be interested in.
Changes to Twin Vision’s Privacy Statement
This policy was last updated July 11th 2018. And will be implemented on 1st August 2018
If you have any comments or queries concerning Twin Vision’s website or our services, or if you have any concerns about our use of personal information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0151 324 2304
Updated on 11th July 2018